Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Sugary BFF Keychain - Cool Item from Cherrydot!


When I have to spend money, I like supporting small businesses.  I love supporting artisans around the world.  So, I enjoy scouring Etsy for unique, handmade items.  One of my favorite Etsy shops is called Cherry Dot Sweet Treats, by an artists known as Michi.  Michi's got incredible skills in scultping miniature items.  Her shop is filled with miniature food items that presented creatively as necklaces, key chains, and other

Like every other item in Michi's shop, this little cookie caught my attention and warmed my heart.  It's similar to a best-friend or sweetheart necklace; but rather than just being a plain heart, it's a heart-shaped sugar cookie covered in frosting and rainbow sprinkles.  I've already ordered one as a Christmas gift to share with one of my best friends.  A key chain like this is an excellent conversation piece; but I think it's also a really cool way to add a little sweetness to the routine of everyday by reminding my friend of how important she is to me.

If only she'd thought of it first. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment