Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Gift Arrival: CherryDot Friendship Heart Package

The mail box has become a delightful place recently. This fact was reinforced today when I received the friendship heart keychain that I ordered as a Christmas gift for one of my friends.

I was VERY impressed with the package. It came wrapped in sparkly tissue paper with an adorable little cupcake sticker instead of a hunk of tape. Lovely. But the inside was even better. A little gift box with a silver bow contained both halves of the charm, each in a separate bag with pink, striped packaging. 



As if that wasn't enough, Michi, the shoppe's owner, gave added a free gift of two PBJ buttons! I know that lots of Etsy sellers do this, but it was a very sweet little surprise.


Overall, on my own personal kawaii scale, I'd rate this CherryDot experience a full 10 kawaii beans! Quick, professional service is always awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment